Viewing Your Digitally Delivered Content
+ ACESSING YOUR VIDEO
- Open the email containing a link to your video and a password
- Click the link and type in your password when prompted
- From here you can watch your video at any time, anywhere, on any device
+ SAVING YOUR VIDEO
You have two options for saving your video - offline and online.
The best way to view your video is to create an account and save the video in your own online library. This allows for a better viewing experience and quick access from anywhere in the world. You can also store any of your other High Plains Video Production recordings here. Think of it like a personalized Netflix library.
- Click the cloud with the down arrow in the top right hand corner
- Select "Add to My Library"
- From here you will be prompted to create a free account
- You will now be able to see a list of shows you have saved
- You can access this library by visiting Mediazilla.com from any device or the Mediazilla app for Apple TV
Saving Offline (To your computer)
- Press the Cloud with the down arrow in the top right hand corner
- Press "Download Videos" and select the videos you want to save
- These will be called something like "Play concert"
- Once the video file is downloaded, you can put the file anywhere on your computer for safe keeping.
+ WATCHING YOUR VIDEO
In the browser
- Follow the link to your video, or log into your Mediazilla account and select the video you want to watch
- Navigate the menu and watch your show
- You can now plug your computer into a TV if you wish
- Navigate to your video on your computer, phone, or tablet
- On Computer
- Use the Chrome web browser
- Select the 3 dots in the right hand corner of your screen
- Select "Cast" and choose your device from the list
- On Android
- Use the Google Chrome web browser to start your video
- A cast button should appear, allowing you to Chromecast the video to your TV
- On iPhone
- Use a variety of 3rd party Chrome Cast apps
On Apple TV
- Install the "Mediazilla" App from the app store on your apple TV
- Log into your Mediazill account
- You can create an account by following the steps above for "Saving Online"
- You should now see a list of all your saved videos. Click on any of them to view
More information can be found on https://help.mediazilla.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000129114-Watching-Media